Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

Wooooaaah!
I can't believe I'm doing this. I have finally succumbed to the peer pressure and am actually writing a blog. I shake my head in shame at myself. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. Besides, a mom can never have too many avenues and opportunities to brag about her kid. :) Okay, so since this is our first blog here I believe I should make some clear points:


1. While I may be kind and entertain the internet audiences out there occasionally, it will by no means be on a regular basis. I am lazy, forgetful, and have my hands full of bab
y most of the time. Also, I am forgetful. Anyone who pressures me to update the blog will be promptly taken out back and flogged with a herring.

2. I am not always "entertaining". If I write a blog that bores you it's you're fault for reading it. You're also a jerk for not thinking it's funny.

3. I don't get a lot of sleep and as a result, typically don't make a lot of sense. Any grammatical corrections made by a reader will also be taken out back and flogged. Then forgotten.

4. Encouraging, witty, or especially clever comments are always welcome.

5. Since I was in junior high I have had the habit of using emoticon smileys (such as ;) and :), etc.), sometimes to excess. I also enjoy exclamation marks on occasion, and these are things that I have not been able to overcome. Sorry if it annoys anyone out there...


I feel better now that we have that established. Now to finish getting this here blog fancied-up and invite everyone to the online party. Woohoo!






Stay tuned: Malcom smiles, blessing day, and two-month shots are all coming up in the next week...

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I stalked you and found you! It was so fun to hang yesterday...lets do that more often (I don't care if you're busy with Malcom...tough!) :) I hope the baby blessing went well! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mathesons! How exciting, you have a blog! We love blogs! And your little Malcom is so cute by the way! Can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete