Sometimes I need to remind myself that Malcom is a Matheson, and therefore virtually indestructible. :)
Here's the little man in his crib last night as we were getting ready for a bath. See his bandaids? We survived!!
Here he is enjoying a bath last night. And yes, that is a pink wash cloth. It's okay, he's secure in his manhood... and we have a lot of pink washcloths for some odd reason.. ;)
That little ball in the middle of the bed is Malcom enjoying the family bed. Lucky kid!
Cutest manchild ever!
We went out adventuring the two Saturday's ago. Ben went mountain biking with a buddy from work and Malcom and I ent to really test out those all terrain tires on his stroller. He slept through the WHOLE experience, though I don't know how- we "off-roaded" it a bit and ended up on this path .
And, like always, here are some random snidbits of entertainment for you:
Vicki! Malcolm is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of him in the tub! Oh. My. Goodness.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing Trevor has the van today, or I'd be on my way to Rexburg.
Give him a big kiss for me!
by the way, in case you haven't guessed, this isn't trevor, its stef.. serves me right for checking the hubbys email.. :)
ReplyDeleteI hate getting Mckenzie her shots! I always have Paul take her back because I can't even watch! We always go get ice cream afterwards or some kind of present!
ReplyDeletethat's crazy that they had you hold him down...dumb nurses :) He's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete