Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun with the Manchild

I am constantly amazed at the little man- how quickly he grows [insert chubby joke here], his developing personality and wacky sense of humor, his physical and cognitive skills... the list goes on. Really, he just amazes me in general. I feel perfectly lucky to be able to stay at home with him and be his mom. And seriously, we have more fun than should be allowed to a 7 1/2 month old and his half-crazy mother!


Malcom loves books. Not only do the pages have fun colors and shapes, but they taste yummy too.



We bought him a high chair last week, and got to enjoy the big box that it came in.

We decided to break in the high chair, so I stripped the boy down to his diaper, strapped him in, and let him "paint" with carrots on his white canvas of a tray. He REALLY enjoyed this one!


So life's still good here. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy! We just got a high chair last month. It is really nice to have. NO more holding her and trying to eat at the same time. I guess you never know what you are missing. Sounds like you are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete