I can't describe how great a day it has been for me.
8:00am- Malcom wakes up (prompt, as usual). I go in and nurse him in his room, then come back to bed and Ben gets up to watch him. I SLEEP IN! Yes. It is glorious! Also, it snows.
11:00am- Ben comes back in the bedroom with the manchild in hand, where I put him down for a nap. Ben crawls back into bed and we have a family nap and cuddle time!
12:45pm- Malcom wakes up from his nap, so I get up with him and feed him lunch and let Ben sleep longer.
1:00pm- Shower... and the manchild manages to entertain himself the ENTIRE time. I didn't get out of the paradise of showering to the bored and lonely cries of a munchkin! This is considered a rarity of late.
2:30pm- Pick up sis-in-law Becca for our message appointment. The sun comes out, and it's so warm outside I nix the jacket.
2:45pm- Go to spa and find out our appointment is actually at 5:00pm. Head to Jamba Juice instead.
4:30pm- Head to SPA! Get MASSAGE! Drool on the floor a little, and hope that no one notices... Wish that an hour didn't go by so quickly. *sigh*... Never want to leave.
6:30pm- Go home, find that Ben has bought us a printer (Hallelujah! We've been bumming off the school and Quick Ship 'N' Copy for far too long.. maybe 2 years?!)
7:00pm- Feed, bathe, and put to bed the manchild.
8:00pm->Rest of the Night- Play with the printer, because we can. Cuddle the husband and watch stuff online, and ponder about how lucky I am!
Can I live today over again, tomorrow? Please?
That DOES sound heavenly- you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect day for a Mom! You deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad you enjoyed your massage!
ReplyDelete