Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Colors & Cookie Snatchers

I've been slaving away a lot lately, mostly on silly sewing projects like curtains and couch pillows (everything is brown in the apartment and white outside... I need color!!), but also trying to get caught up on Malcom's baby book and photo album. I hope to have that nearly finished by his birthday... we'll see if that actually happens!

Woah! Big Boy!

The little man has been getting around like CRAZY lately! He cruises like a champ and can pull himself up to standing position on just about anything. The poor kid has had a bit of a cold this week, plus he's trying to pop out some top teeth so it's been rough. So, Funny manchild story: this morning I sat myself down on the couch for a little glass of milk and some peanut butter cookies. I eat a few cookies and turn my head for a split second, apparently just long enough for Malcom to snatch up the last cookie and start gnawing on it. He kept giggling and looking at me so mischievously, it was obvious that he was quite proud of himself! Then he proceeded to go after my glass of milk with the cookie- trying to copy me I guess. I hadn't planned on giving him any kind of sweets for a long time, but I let it slide. He earned it. :)

Cheesy Smile


Curious Gus


Usually he likes our little family duck feeding excursions. Unfortunately for him, the ducks were just a little too eager for his liking. Poor little red tomato!


Love you all! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. WAY too cute!!! Love it!!!! :) Gotta watch those kids they are REALLY sneaky! I would know... I think him and Sam are going to get along great!
    Love the camera too!!

    ReplyDelete