Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching Up

I have enough time when both hands are free to either post pictures, or write a few paragraphs. I went with pictures. Can you blame me? Look at how handsome these two little boys are!



We had lunch with Kevin's family the Saturday before Easter. It was SUCH a BEAUTIFUL day!!! After we ate, I helped Becca "hide" easter eggs around our picnic table at the nature park. Malcom didn't waste any time in gathering them up. He did, however, accidentally share some of his goodies with the ducks...

 Cousin Caleb gettin' a little help from Kevin in the egg hunt:

After lunch we headed down to IF to get ourselves a double stroller. Life is so good! Malcom had a great time in the little kids play area in the mall. I love his expressions in these photos. 


Calvin just chilled in his car seat the whole time. 

Malcom and I made cookies a few nights ago, and I let him decorate his own plate full for the first time. Most of the sprinkles ended up in the middle of the plate, between all of the cookies. You can tell he had a good time sampling the frosting. I've taught him well. ;) 

We took a nice family stroll out to the park yesterday evening... we thought it was going to be warmer outside than it was. At least today is beautiful and sunny, I hope we can make it out after nap time! 

We're all doing very well. We've had Ben's sis Betsy here with us for the past week, and that's been great for me! (I wake up and she's doing our laundry and dishes, seriously! How amazing is she?!?!) It's been nice having the extra pair of hands as well, since Calvin always seems to get hungry right as I'm in the process of putting Malcom down for a nap or bedtime. It  can get a little hectic. We're still working on it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Your boys are so handsome!! Hang in there- it gets lots easier once sleep is involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's nice that Betsy is staying with you. You have some cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. two adorable little boys. seriously!! i hope motherhood isn't wearing you out too much. you are amazing vicki and those little boys are so lucky to have you as their momma!!

    ReplyDelete