Monday, June 20, 2011

Picture Overload

Baby blessing, grandparents visiting, birthdays... it's been a very busy month thus far!

Lately we have:

Watched and played with Thomas the Train, probably far too much, as evident by Malcom's sudden urge to make everything into trains...
(The following train is made up of two skateboards, a long board, evenly spaced diapers, and a toy puppy as the engine. And yes, it spans from our bedroom, through the hallway, and into the middle of the boys' room!)

Sadly, I forgot to get pictures of Mr. Calvin in his baby blessing outfit. I guess we had a lot going on... but it was a beautiful blessing, and a beautiful day to match. Thanks to all of the friends and family that made the trip to be there! Ben's sister, Betsy, mom and her husband made the looong trip up from Salt Lake that morning, stayed for dinner, then headed back to Utah/Nevada. (This is Doreen and Denny holding Malcom and Calvin on his blessing day)


 Those kids are way more hardcore then I'll ever be! :) My mom was also able to visit for a WHOLE WEEK! How fun is that? It probably would have been more fun for her if there wasn't as much napping/feeding going on in our apartment, but I think we still managed to give her a good time. Thanks for visiting mom! We love you!

Went for a walk to the park with my mom and the kids, but got stuck under the eves of a building as it started to rain. We were lucky enough to make it home during a pause, before it started really pouring! Malcom watched the the rest of the storm pass from the stairwell in front of our apartment.


Monday the 13th was my birthday! Woohoo! Quarter of a century. :) I was spoiled! Thanks for the birthday cakes, gifts, and well-wishes everyone, it was a fabulous day! Here's picture of my first cake that Kevin, Becca, and Caleb brought over:



Going to the splash park with cousin Caleb:




Carousel-ing with Grandma:


Cuddling with Grandma and and playing with family at the park:


Bahaha, Calvin's expression cracks me up!



(I told you he is a little obsessed with Thomas!)
This is my brother Kevin holding our baby Calvin. They were having the CUTEST little conversation! I love this picture. Such a great moment!

Gosh, I have so many pictures. I've been working on this ALL day because little boys need a lot of attention... maybe we'll just call this good for now. Whew! Love to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, especially the train :). Blogging takes forever with girls too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time though. How quickly they grow!! When you go to Vegas, surely you will be stopping in Lund??

    We switched internets, and got the Verizon Wireless. I'll take the computer and internet into Grandma Peggy's and show her your blog. "If" I can get a signal there :(

    ReplyDelete