Friday, April 6, 2012

Kevin's Graduation

Easter weekend was a busy one! First, we headed up to Rexburg for my brother Kevin's graduation from BYU-I. It was a great ceremony, though I wish we had remembered the benedryl and rum for the little ones (j/k). Elder M. Russell Ballard was there and spoke, and he also went to Kevin's department commencement ceremony (so Kev got to shake his hand, as well as President Clark's). Here are some photos from the event:
My big bro, Kev, my nephew Caleb, and I after graduation.

Nephew Caleb biding his time during commencement.

Kevin shaking hands with Elder Ballard, President Clark (current president of BYU-I) is in the red robes

Kevin walking down from the stand.

I actually have a few pics of Kev and his wife and son together, but I swore to Becca (his wife) that I wouldn't post any with out her seeing them first. :) Promise kept- you're welcome Becca. :D   hehe  

Congratulation Kevin!  SO glad you're moving closer again! WE MISS YOU!!! Now, we just need to buy a car so we can actually come and see you guys... Love you! Congrats again!

No comments:

Post a Comment