The title says it all- This week Mr. Malcom is 14 weeks, and today he is 100 days old. We haven't killed him! Yay! But seriously folks, I thought that to celebrate the momentous occasion of his surviving our new-found parenting skillz, I would post about my favorite thing about Malcom... or rather, everything about Malcom.1. His big toothless smile. He's a pretty happy kid, so we get a ton of these every day. We live for these! He loves being sung to (especially "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer), being outside, bath time and diaper-change time, new people, and standing up (with help, of course)
3. BABY FEET!! Every time I look at these I remember being pregnant, and feeling the shape of his feet through my stomach because he loved to stretch. We went for three weeks straight with these jammed into my ribs! I guess it was the first distinctive feature I ever identified. They look exactly like miniture Ben-feet too, and I can't help but think it's the cutest thing in the world.
5. Mr. Malcom conversation and chuckles (prime time for this is during diaper changes, waking up in the morning, and for about a half hour before he goes into tired-meltdown stage before bedtime). He's having a conversation with daddy in this picture.
6. Cuddles. He gets lonely fairly quickly. We love holding and cuddling him, so this may be our fault. Don't care. :)
7. Sneezes- seriously so cute! I haven't been able to capture this yet, but I will someday. Till then, this will have to do... (This was taken just after a sneezing spell)
We have a good time together. Being Malcom's mom is the best! And now I go to celebrate this "birthday" by making a batch of brownies which I will finish before daddy gets home. It's another one of my new mama skillz (finishing the brownies, that is). ;)
Love to all, and here are the "funnies" that you really came here for:
Are Women Born This Way?
Kid Bounces Off Wall (I'm fairly certain Ben or Luke has done this)
Having a Bad Day (This looks totally like something I would do, so I feel for this poor lady.. and laugh)
Funniest Prank in History ... or just pretty good.
Vicki! Malcolm is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet him. Speaking of which, I'm not sure I can come to Oregon anymore. Works crazy and two girls are getting married at the end of August. But I wanna come visit you in Rexburg sometime. Maybe September?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky baby to have such adoring parents! What a lucky mommy to have such a adorable baby! :)
ReplyDeleteUgh. I want to come visit SOOOO bad. It's about time that little guy met his favorite aunt, and these cousins of his who can't wait to see him!
And, YOU! You look incredible! How did you lose the baby weight? You may have broken some sort of walker-girl record for losing baby weight so quickly. Grrr. If I didn't love you so much, I might have to hate you a little. :)
Want. To. Visit.
My gosh he is so cute!
Umm, as for your offer of a ninja...we're pretty sure that the baby ninja type will be perfect for this leg of Joey's that looks like it will deliver a baby any time soon :) But seriously, Mr. Malcom is adorable! We're sorry we missed your birthday, it looks like it was fun! :) Have a super day!
ReplyDeleteMalcom is so adorable vicki!!! He looks like he is quite the baby! It's so crazy how fast they grow up!!!
ReplyDelete