Monday, July 20, 2009

Names

Hahaha!! I found this article on aol.com about the top ten boys names for guys that end up in jail... and guess what?! Malcom was #7! Right after Luke, which ironically is his uncle's name.

Ben is so going to use this as a reason that we should have named our manchild "Angus Danger". I'll admit that I have softened up slightly on this subject, and I've told ben that if he can come up with a good way to use Angus as a middle name, he can have it if we have another son... Or he can have a dog named Angus. When he begins to whine about this, I just remind him that his grandma wouldn't let us name a child Angus, and it works like a charm to get him to end the topic... I'm so glad I have his grandma on my side!!!

Click here to see the article.

What are the chances that the article would even spell "malcom" the same way?!

On a side note- 3 days left of the semester! And I'm "spring cleaning" today. If I had to choose between having and instantly spotless house and an assorted box of florences chocolates, I honestly don't know what I'd do. I love them both that much.

That's all I've got for now- but here are some more fun videos for everyone:
Blind Man at Sea
Evil Clown
Andy Demetriou

2 comments:

  1. Is today (wednesday) the last day of the semester? Congrats!
    love you, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd be stuck on that decision too. I remember when Ben was going to give you a serious Valentine's Day, and he was so cute about it. FLorences was a great choice. Maybe now he can impress you with an instantly clean house too :) J/K I just love your blog entries, they are always so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete