Why is it that our computers and pieces of technology only want to go crazy when Ben isn't home to fix them?? Grrr.. I have some Malcom-of-much-fun videos to post, but I'm having trouble getting the computers to read the video info once they're uploaded. Hopefully I'll have a real post soon. Sorry!
Here are a few more pics to tie us over:
Mr. Malcom the Magnificent rolled over for the first time last Friday. This is a picture taken just after he made it to his back. Go little man! :)
We went to Yellowstone with Mom, David, and their exchange student Giorgi a week ago. We saw the buffalo first, the hit the geysers just as the sun was going down, and it made for quite the site:
(this is Giorgi with Malcom. They were good friends.)
Well, that's all the pics blogger is letting me post today. I guess we're done for now! Love to all! :) Have a great week/long weekend!
Cool sunset pics! I've never been in the park at night...I should try it sometime. Your little man is so cute too!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute!!! Little Malcom has gotten SO BIG! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete