I hope you all had a great Christmas! I did. Christmas Eve-Eve I went to bed, then woke up in the back of my daddy's car on the way down to my cousin's house in Utah. I was pretty tired the next day, so I took a loooong nap.
The rest of Christmas Eve was spent watching dad and uncle Luke rough house, playing with cousin Tanner and wishing I could get around as well as he does (though he is 9 months older than I am).
After I woke up and had gotten some breakfast in my tummy, it was time to wake up dad. Mama made me do it because he's always grumpy Christmas morning. (I guess I am too cute and lovable to get mad at).
Time to open presents! I got to open two. The first was a roll-along-singing giraffe that my cousins seemed to really enjoy, and the second was little musical drum toy. I didn't really understand the point of opening presents... maybe next year it will make a little more sense.
Then I romped around with Grandpa!
Playing around with all my fun family made me really wish I could get around as easily as they do.
It's okay though. My dad makes it possible for me to harass various family anyway. Like uncle Jack!
All in all, I had a lot of fun these last couple of days: I got to watch cousin Sage make Grandpa "pretty" with stickers.


I also found out that one advantage to having Christmas with family, are your counsins toys!
And guess what?! I saw chickens for the first time!
We all got a pretty good laugh when my mom accidentally dropped a tube of toothpaste in the toilet... (don't worry, she made daddy fish it out and throw it away)
And last but not least, we headed to SLC with uncle Luke and had fun trying to figure out the Trax system. It was SUPER COLD but I didn't mind. I guess I must take after my dad.
And last but not least, we headed to SLC with uncle Luke and had fun trying to figure out the Trax system. It was SUPER COLD but I didn't mind. I guess I must take after my dad.
lol Cute!!
ReplyDelete