Check out those two bottom teeth!
We were able to go snowboarding last weekend up in Kelly Canyon. It was a blast- though I found myself running out of energy at the same time I usually put Malcom to bed. I guess I'm just used to 8 pm and after being my "chill" time. I spent the last hour and a half in the lodge trying to stay awake and watching Ben and his brother, Luke, and two other friends come down the end of the mountain. It was a great time!
Malcom's SO close to crawling it's ridiculous! 

He's army scooching now, but he's up on his hands and knees a lot. Sometimes he inches forward like a caterpillar, and it give us a good chuckle. He's pulling himself up to standing position and cruising (his current favorite thing to do), and yeah, generally just surprising us with new skills every day. The kid's a ninja. (This pic was taken a week ago. After I changed his diaper and turned my back for a second I turned around to find that he had pulled himself up from laying on his back... I just love his expression. I think he surprised himself too!)
That's all I can think of for now. I'm so tired! Haha, and I just put Malcom to bed, go figure. I need to get started on making some goodies to bring for a relief society activity tomorrow morning... peanut butter cookies or banana peanut butter bread? Either way, we have crazy amounts of peanut butter in our cupboards that needs to be used. Dang, just realized that I've got a whole list of things to do tonight. *sigh* I just want to go to bed. Ah well, such is life!
Love to all!
What a dang cute kid! And my vote is for peanut butter cookies. yum...
ReplyDeleteOh I am dyin!!!! He's soooooo cute!!! I love you see you in the morning!!!
ReplyDeleteWe vote for Zuchinni bread because we have a ton of frozen shredded Zukes and a ton of some already baked )hehehe)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry... Give it about 6 months and you can feed the man child PB&J every day...
ReplyDelete