Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just Silly YouTube Videos

I'd really like to update the blog this week with some really cool pictures, a profound story or hilarious joke.... buuuuut, I've got nothin'. Ben's working a 45 hour week thanks to month end (quite a difference from his usual 18 hour week...). It's good for the paycheck but annoying for the wife.

Malcom's got another tooth, putting the tally up to 5 (three on top, two on bottom). I've been working on a half dozen projects (I swear I'm never going to be caught up with all of the things I want to do!), and I've been taking Malcom out with me running when the weather permits. I used to run all the time back in the day- I really miss it! Oh! And Malcom's nearly all weaned from me! Life is good.

Annnnnnnd, yeah. That's all I've got. Maybe next week I'll have something more entertaining to post? yes? In the mean time, here are some fun and random videos off of YouTube. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. HA ha! too funny! I couldn't get myself to watch the spider, though...too afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I LOVE Malcom's whole-mouth smiles! WHAT a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete