Malcom is walking! We've been waiting for him to get up the confidence for a few weeks now, and gradually, he got it. It's kind of crazy to turn around and he's just walking around like it's no big deal... I'm not used to having a little person toddling around like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm followed by a babbling, grunting adorable gremlin. Anyway, I'll get a video of the cuteness posted soon.
He's also taken to making choking noises again... ugh. I hate that! He just does it for attention. It's almost cute, in a weird, my-son-is-crazy kind of way, but it gets embarrassing in public when people keep stealing glances at your kid because he's very effective at sounding like he's dying. Ah well, this is one phase that I won't miss as much as the cuter ones. Silly boy.
Rexburg has been doing the normal Rexburg "springtime" thing- you know, dump a few inches of snow then melt it off in the next day or two. It's highly irksome, but it's to be expected. I can't remember last year as well, but I know that the year before that we had our last snow on June 1st.. Oh Rexburg, you are quite the prankster. You can stop any time you want to...
Anyway, I don't have any pics to post today since I'm just plum too lazy to upload at the moment, so here's another random video that my sis-in-law shared with us last night. It's random, a little long (like 16 minutes), but I thought it was really cute. Love you all! Till next time..
Congratulations Mamma!! Now your arms can do other things when you go to the park instead of hold him or push him in a stroller. :) I love it when my kids start walking! Freedom for me!!!
ReplyDelete