Ben woke up in the middle of the night, sick. Luckily for him, his sickness from the mutinous mexican food subsided by morning, while mine hit full swing upon waking up. It was awful. I couldn't keep anything down ALL day, except for a little ginger ale and frozen yogurt. I don't think I've ever been so stomach-sick, ever. Ugh. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone... except maybe whoever decided to improperly store/cook the food. That would be a good lesson (okay, I'm a little vindictive). I've been slowly feeling better today, even ventured to the post office to mail my mom her birthday card (happy birthday mom!). We had planned on riding our bikes out to Beaver Dick Park for a picnic tomorrow.. so we'll just have to see if I'm up for it or not.
Sorry for the short post, but I need to get a few things done before Malcom's bathtime/bedtime.
Love to all (except you, Rancho Grande)
(PS. never, EVER eat at the Rancho Grande in Rexburg, EVER...)
ewwww I'm so sorry!!! What nastiness!!!
ReplyDelete