I don't know how many people are familiar with awkwardfamilyphotos.com, but it's a site I frequent just about every day for a good laugh. Sometimes the pics that are submitted are a little less appropriate, but for the most part their just hilarious. Tonight as I was chatting with a friend, she asked if we had any awkward or just funny pics for Malcom's sake. I know we have plenty (we have literally hundreds of pictures of the last 14 months, after all). So I thought I'd share a few. I know we have some better ones and a lot more, I just started the post and got lazy. Perhaps when I have the ambition and it's not past bedtime, I'll do a part 2 to this. Who knows? :) So here ya' go.
Stolen Chocolate Cupcake Face (after being caught)
This was generally how he looked and acted while in this stiff, puffy coat. It's like he gave up on moving at all and just went limp. Maybe you had to be there to appreciate this picture, but Ben and I will always laugh when we see this.

Funny! I love that website! I'm pretty sure the Igor picture was one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI wish you could have seen Trevor when I first showed him the Igor picture. I'll never forget it!
ReplyDelete