Friday, July 9, 2010

Boring School Update

Another week has gone by. Gosh, that was fast! I'm okay with that, since it really only means that our countdown till the end of the semester is getting shorter! (It's a week and a half!) Then we'll try to fit our whole summer into the 7 week break before the fall term begins. It'll be an eventful break jam packed full of Matheson Clan adventures, just you wait! Till then, I'm afraid I'll have nothing fun to write about. Ah well, such is life!

Speaking of which, Ben registered for fall classes earlier this week. I can't remember off of the top of my head which ones, all I know is the names of half of them make my brain hurt. After this semester he'll have 18 credits left! SO CLOSE! It's crazy! This is where it gets dicey, because while it would be nice to graduate in the spring semester next year, I don't know how much he'd actually learn if he had 18 credits of his hardest classes all in the same semester, plus working. It looks like he'll probably do however many he feels comfortable with in the spring, then finish up with the rest in the fall of '11. But then we're DONE! It seems like we've been sitting on "two semesters left" forever, and we end up adding more classes and another semester every year. It doesn't make sense! It's not like he's having to retake classes, it just seems like more are added onto his list to graduate. But it's okay, the more he learns now the more useful he'll be later, the better it'll be for all of us in the long run. I really don't mind life in Rexburg anyway. Sure we've both been here for 6 years already, but we have great friends and there's lots of fun things to do if you're feeling creative. :)

I know we'll leave eventually, to go who knows where. Life is great right now for us and honestly, I'm just not feeling any rush. I could be happy anywhere I have Ben and Malcom with me. Families are the best, aren't they?


This is a picture from earlier this week after an especially busy day. We put Mr. Malcom to bed and Ben decided that he needed to crawl in the crib with him and sleep too. I caught them snoozin' together with Mr. Cow in the crib, and of course had to take a picture! :) I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment