What we've been up to:
Playing in leaves
Finding big sticks
Fun with Daddy!
Climbing toddler-sized trees
Skate boarding with friends
Finding Malcom sleeping in the recliner at midnight, instead of his bed (this only happened once, that we know of... haha)
Pumpkin Patch! This is Aunt Becca and Uncle Kevin, pulling little Caleb in the wagon
Looking for the perfect pumpkins! (that's me in the background practically growing out of Malcom's head!)
Scouting for the good ones
Making pumpkin pie! (Malcom's a great stirrer!)
"Carving" his first pumpkin
I don't know what happened when I took this picture.. but you get the gist: Dinosaur chasing little stick people
Building forts in the living room! (I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of this one. Wish I had a better picture though!)
I finished Malcom's little ninja costume today, just in time to go trick-or-treating at Melalueca (Ben's work). He refused to wear his headband, and his little cardboard/tin foil/ electrical tape sword lasted less then 3 minutes (something that I predicted would happen). We'll go trick-or-treating again tomorrow, so I'll make sure to take some pictures then! Happy Halloween weekend everyone!
So cute!! Love the pictures! Malcom is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteFrom Grandma DawnDawn: Wish I could have been there for some of those- they look fun. Thanks for posting/ Love you- MOM
ReplyDeleteLots of cuteness!
ReplyDelete