A few nights later we found him sleeping in the recliner in his room, instead of his bed. I know he didn't start there! He was exhausted before our bedtime routine even began. He was so cute though, his feet propped up on one arm rest, his head on the other. I don't know if he sleep walked over there or just decided to change it up for the night, but it was funny anyway.
A few weekends ago we went out to Beaver Dick Park to try out Ben's new birthday hammock. Malcom had a fantastic time splashing around in the water and mud. Sooooo, picture time!
A few weekends ago we went out to Beaver Dick Park to try out Ben's new birthday hammock. Malcom had a fantastic time splashing around in the water and mud. Sooooo, picture time!
It's like a giant, muddy bathtub! Life is so good!
(This is his splashing-really-fast-face.. Haha! It makes me laugh everytime!)
The sun set came, and luckily the man child was wise enough to get out and play on the shore instead.
Last week Malcom and I went with my brother and his family to the straw maze out in Archer. It was a lot of fun! It was huge, too, esepcailly for someone like me who has absolutely no sense of direction. Here's Malcom taking a break.


It was all over! We made it out! Woohoo! And then we climbed on to some hay bails, where my bro Kevin was nice enough to snap a picture for us. Thanks Kev!


Becca and Kevin headed home after the straw maze, but I wasn't ready to go home yet. Instead, Malcom and I headed out to Heise (since we were already so close), and just chased each other around and explored. Malcom kept picking weeds and brandishing them like swords- the funniest thing was that he would stick it out infront of him, then run and scream like he was saying, "CHAAAARGE!" This isn't a very good picture, but I love it anyway. Here he is, mid charge.. Anyway, I have a whole bucket more of pics to share, but this has been a long post already. I'll just save it for later. Till then, hope everyone has a great week!



That is so stinking hilarious! I am seriously laughing out loud! What a cute kid you have on your hands, it was bound to happen though between you and Benji:)
ReplyDeleteThat little boy of yours just gets cuter and cuter all the time!
ReplyDelete