Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm not sure what happened to the month of November, it has just flown by with out me even noticing it! Thanksgiving is tomorrow?! Wha?!?

We've been busy, as always. Ben's been practically living in the library and in the Smith building computer labs this semester, which I know is hard for him because he misses us so much. Luckily he has the whole week off of school, and it's made for some wonderful and much needed family time. There's only 2 weeks left of the semester!! I'm so excited to have my Ben back!! I'm so glad he has the winter semester off. YAY!

Anyway, I have to make this a short post since we're leaving for Nevada tonight. So much to do!!! But I've been kicking myself because I've hardly posted anything this month, and with tomorrow being Thanksgiving (which, by the way, is one of the best holidays EVER. Mmmmmmm), I thought I'd spend a moment in gratitude for everyone and everything out there that blesses our family's life so much. We have such wonderful families, Ben and I! We definitely got the lucky draw when we were born into them. We have the greatest of friends- some which have stuck around us for ages for who knows why, and others who we're still getting to know, but they are all great and we are so thankful for these people. Oh my, there's just everything to be grateful for! Seriously, sometimes you just want to pause life for a while and enjoy the moment, and this is one of those moments of our lives. I guess it has been for a few years now. I love our family, our life! There is nothing I would change... except maybe that Ben would be done with school already. ;) haha, but that'll happen soon enough.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I don't want to rob anyone of the awesome cuteness of the man child, so here are a few pictures from the other night when he was playing in our old laundry hamper.



No comments:

Post a Comment