Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunshine!!!

I know that this weekend calls for high winds and rain/snow, but I don't care. The last few days have been gorgeous! Ben has had to work a ton thanks to month-end at Melalueca, again... ugh. 5 1/2 years of it and I'm pretty sure we're both beyond sick of the long hours that come with it! I can't wait until we graduate and he can have a grown up job. :)  



I really only have a few things to write on this post:

1. SUNSHINE!! YAY!!!
2. Flip-flops have replaced the boots!
3. Heavy winter coats are finally locked away in the back of a dark closet, never to be seen again... until October...
4. The grass is sort of, kind of, but not really turning GREEN
5. SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE!! 


Today Malcom and I got to take a wonderful, luxurious non-coat wearing, flip-flop clad walk to the nature park. We brought along a bubble-blower-gun toy he got for his birthday and as he played I tried to awkwardly get down and lay on my side to get a lower angle with my camera (pretty strange looking when you're 9 months pregnant no doubt). Malcom looked at me, grinned, then tipped his head to the side to figure out what the heck I was doing. I love this kid, everything's a game! So fun and silly. :)


Happy SPRING everyone!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! I think the strange part would be watching you get up. lol I totally get it. :)

    ReplyDelete