Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Evening at the Park

We bought a new lens today- the 24-70mm 2.8 Nikkor portrait lens we've been eyeing for.... well, forever. Haha! We couldn't wait until we got home to open the box, so we biked over to Pioneer Park and let the kids play while we played around with the camera. I think it's safe to say that we all had a great time!

WARNING: There are a lot of pictures, and I can't guarantee how interesting they will be to anyone besides...family? Maybe? I love my boys, I could stare at them all day. If you're already bored, feel free to skip the rest of this post. :) 


Calvin, just like his brother at that age, mostly enjoyed the wood chips. Crawling around in them, throwing them, piling, digging... it's amazing how entertaining wood chips can be to a 1 year old!
Oh Malcom, you sweet little poser. ;)  

Calvin wasn't so sure about the swings...


 ...But Malcom LOVES them!





Then we thought, "Hey, I bet they'd get a hoot out of being in the swing together!"
They didn't agree.


The natural progression of things: first he aims to pull of the ears, then the eyes. Poor Daddy.



Calvin almost always wants to follow Malcom wherever he goes. He will go all over looking for his big brother if he loses track of him. Poor kid, I remember what it's like trying to keep up with bigger, faster, older siblings!


Malcom did a great job at the monkey bars for the first time (with his dad's help of course)!


Calvin got to go on the big-kid slide for the first time. His face was hilarious!

Here's the last photo, from the bottom of the slide (yeah, I made them sit there for a moment. Malcom was tired by this point... but look at their handsome faces! Luckiest. Mama. Ever. Also kids, you're welcome for those bright blue eyes. ;)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment