So. Tired.
Uuuuuuuuaaggghhhhh.
I am happy to announce we are finally all done moving. It took us the entire five days to do it- turns out I forgot how tedious moving your stuff from one place to another is- especially when a kid is involved. I never want to move again!... well, at least not until we leave Rexburg for good.
We have really enjoyed the extra space so far. I can't describe how wonderful it is to not have to constantly be tip-toeing around Malcom all the time after he's gone to bed, or that we no longer wake each other up, or that there is a designated space for all of his stuff (our living room and bedroom used to be lined with baby gear, now it's all in his room-except the high chair of course). Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
And about the "noise problem" in our area.. yeah, I haven't been able to figure out what that's about. We hardly ever hear the people upstairs and we never hear the people next to us. I just hope we're not too loud to them! lol
That's pretty much all I've got for now. I honestly don't have the ambition to write anymore tonight... I think I might be in bed by 10 tonight if I can get the laundry folded. Mmmmm.. sleep.
Happy birthday to my sister Cindy!
Hope you are all staying warm in this cold snap that seems to be everywhere. Weather.com is saying that it's 5 degrees here, and with windchill it's supposed to feel like -7. Honestly I hardly notice... I think once it gets below 30-ish outside it feels the same. The only difference is how quickly your nose hair freeze.
Any way, love to all! And may you all sleep well. ;) Here are some pics for fun (because we all know that's really what you came here for):
Boys like things that make noise.
We went to a festival of lights a few weeks ago, and as you can tell Malcom loved it! The added bonus of unlimited access to pulling daddy's hair probably helped.
Here's our little Chubby McChubbers after a bath. This was taken a few weeks ago as well, and I think he's actually leaning out now that I'm looking at this. It's crazy how quickly babies change!
Hehehe, since he's been "leaning" out a bit, he's finally able to play with his feet! They are now good toys for those desperate moments when mom's conked out on the couch and he's pushed all of his other toys out of reach (which has been happening a lot lately with this moving business!)
AWWW they're so cute!!!!where did ya'll move???
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Birthday wishes. :) Sorry it took until now to check your blog. :) been a little busy... Glad you are all moved hope you are warm... Lucky you didn't have to deal with broken pipes... Luv ya
ReplyDelete