Monday, July 18, 2011

Annual Melaleuca Picnic 2011

After my mud run we hurried home, showered (emphasized for the amount of effort it took to get clean), packed up the car and headed to Idaho Falls for the Melaleuca picnic. It was hot and crowded, but so much fun. 

Malcom had his very first popsicle! I popped over to the frozen goodies stand and got two popsicles, one for me and one for Malcom. He took one lick of his and then dropped in on the ground, reaching for mine. To be fair, his was just a vanilla-boring-something-or-other. How can you resist chocolate and nuts? I should have known better. Here's his victory face after I relinquished my tasty treat:

It was so nice just to hang out together as a family. The semester has just ended, so it feels even better to be able to spend time with Ben around. I love our family... I can't wait for school to be over! Have I mentioned we only have one more semester left? Yep. Sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment